HOW TO FIND A MATCH ON MPENATWE – AFRICAN BLACK DATING APP?
- Flirting is common today. It is not wrong to flirt with someone you dating, especially if they respond in kind, and there are clear limits set. However, flirting with a complete stranger you meet on Mpenatwe is a red flag. Do not flirt with a stranger.
- On Mpenatwe African black dating app, requesting the contact line of a lady you don’t know might be considered rude. First build a good connection with them. Many ladies consider their contact line very private. They will give you their contact line if they are comfortable with that action.
- Don’t rush it. Take is easy. Rushing is considered a sign of desperation by many ladies.
- Upload High Quality Pictures of Yourself. Upload upwards of 5 images, portrait, selfie and full size images. Show the fun side of yourself, business and leisure type images.
- Make sure your description in your bio is not vague, dull or plain desperate. If you are desperate in your tone of voice, you will attract desperate matches. Highlight your personality rather than listing what you want.
- Keep your eyes open for signs of scammers. For examples, Scammers are usually overly eager or even pushy about meeting you in person right away, they press you to reveal personal info immediately Etc.
- Respond to Messages quickly and honestly. Don’t keep messages waiting for hours or days. Make sure you respond quickly. It might be a match.
- Keep the conversation going for long until you are sure to meet in person. Don’t give your number initially. Rule of Thumbs: Give your private number within 2 weeks or more after a positive chatty experience.
Note: Always meet in a public location for your first get together, and be attentive and ask a lot of questions. Happy Matching.